Who can use “EZpole”, a Wearable IV Pole
- Patients with only IV administration.
- Patients receiving pain-killer injection after surgery.
- Patients in and out of cancer treatment(i.c.,chemotherapy)
- Children under IV administration(EZpole to be worn by accompanying adult)
- Inpatient without a guardian or caregiver.
- Patients during a light exercise or walk after surgery or meal.
- Patients receiving IV(for Nutrient Therapy) and other short-term IV administration.
- Patients treated at home.
Product Features, “EZpole”
- Maximize Patients Mobility.
- Adjustable to fit various body size/types.
(epuipped with large/middle/small size suitable for the Shoulder)
- Easy to wear/take off alone.
- Frees both hands.
- Comfotable to wear for an extended period by distributing weight.
- Accommodates IV in 500ml, 1000ml PVC types and 500ml Bottle Type.
- IV containers safely mounted at three points to prevent shaking/rocking.
- Can be worn on either left/right shoulder.
- Excellent wearable feeling by applying the most advanced triple soft pad,
- Easy to Assemble/Disassemble/Maintain.
- Built with Strong and Lightweight plastic material (PP : Polypropylene).
- Super-Light Weight (weight:400g)
Revolutionary “EZpole”, a Wearable IV pole
- Minimizes needs for patients assistance.
- Helps patients rapid recovery.
- Less-Congested elevators.
- Prevents IV Bag from falling accidentally.
- Minimizes Plasma backflow.
- Enhances hospital’s image.
- Improves bed turn-rate.